Monday, June 18, 2012

Hey Family,

How is everything going at home this week for everyone? Things here are going well this last week went better than the week before. This last week we had our last zone conference with President Spannaus so that was kind of sad but it was a really good conference I really enjoyed it. I feel really blessed that I was able to have President Spannaus for my mission president at least for the time that I have had him as my president. I have learned a lot from him and sister Spannaus in the time that I have been in the mission and there help has helped me so much in my mission so far and will keep helping me and even after. Kind of sad that they live so far away but the good thing is that Presidente Spannaus will go to Utah every so often so that would be cool to see him when he is there. So yeah we had our conference and then we had some more success finding more new investigators so that was good. Also in this week we should have the baptism of one of our investigators Genaro so that will be cool an then hopefully we can find some more new investigators for this month. It is crazy to think that it is almost June and in two week we have changes so I am pretty sure that I will be changed in this next change but we will just have to wait and see what happenes. To answer you question dad no nothing happened with the hurrican that came close to here. It is still hot and hasnt really rained so yeah nothing too exciting here. well hope that everyone has a good week and I will write again next week.


Love Elder Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment