Tuesday, September 11, 2012


Hey Family how is everything going at home for you all? Sounds like Sun Valley was fun, that house you stayed in sounds super nice and the pictures show that the pool was at least. Well so on Saturday we got the call for transfers and again after just one transfer in Burgos I was changed to an area in called Casasano but the thing is that this area is still in the same zone that I was in and the same city so I am only like twenty minutes from  Burgos so that is kind of weird. It was pretty sad since we were having a lot of success in Burgos and there is still a lot of work left to do there and we had quite a few plans Elder Porter and I to help the branch keep growing and to help out our investigators since all of them are getting close to baptism so that was kind of sad to get changed again. It was kind of sad especially since when we got there we didn’t really have anything and now there are a lot of investigators who are progressing really well but I know that there is a reason that I was there and now I know that there is a reason that I was changed but still it is kind of hard to leave and especially since I will be so close. So anyways yeah my new area I don’t really know anything about it my companion is from Peru so now I have had two companions for South America. His name is Elder Huaman from Trujillo Peru I think but I am not sure I will check and let you know. I kind of know him a little but not much so we will see how things go. I am back to being District Leader again so that will be like in Acapulco and the difference is that my companion only has like 5 months in the mission two transfers here in Mexico and like 2 months in Peru so that is different, a new area and some new challenges, but oh well. So yeah that is pretty much it for last week kind of sad but I know that President Kusch was called to lead our mission and so I know that this is where I am supposed to be. Well I hope that everyone have a good week this week, with the family reunion and with Jacquis wedding. Tell everyone hi from me at the wedding at reunion. Oh yeah I got you packages today thanks for sending them. Hope that everyone has a good week at home.

 

Love Elder Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment